Family law is about the issues that are most important in your life: your family, your finances and your property. At Carmel W. Sanders Attorney at Law in Macon, Georgia, my goal is to make sure your interests are protected whenever you encounter a legal issue involving your family.
The following are examples of the types of family law cases I handle:
- Divorce, including military divorce
- Domestic violence and protection orders
- Child custody
- Grandparent's rights, including visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Contempt actions for failure to pay support
- Child custody and support modifications
- Marital property division, including division of businesses, real estate, pensions, 401(k) accounts and other assets accumulated during your marriage
- Division of debts accumulated during the marriage
- Paternity actions (known as legitimation in Georgia), including child support and visitation for unmarried parents
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Adoption, including stepparent, grandparent and foster parent adoptions
No two families have the same assets, the same personalities or the same circumstances. Don't rely on information that you found on the Internet or heard from a friend or family member. Only an experienced lawyer can counsel you about Georgia law and how it applies based on the facts of your case.
Contact Macon Family Law Attorney Carmel W. Sanders
To schedule a consultation with me, attorney Carmel W. Sanders, call 478-207-5100 or fill out our simple contact form.